11.07.2013

inhale, renew

The weather is beginning to get chilly, so I doubt I'll have the opportunity to wear shorts & sleeveless items for much longer. I have been missing layering, though. Time to pull out all of my knit scarves and sweaters!  ♥
I've had more work done on my arm since this photo was taken. I hope to show all of you very soon!
floral cutout blouse, uo // shorts, diy (originally american apparel jeans) // belt & shoes, vintage // sunglasses, ray ban clubmaster in tortoise shell // gold watch, michael kors // rings, madewell
I love clovers, thus I love these photos because of the clovers. I wish I could roll around in them all day, how ideal that would be.
Hello, hello, it's been awhile! I have not forgotten about this blog and all of you, though. I actually think about blogging almost every day. And how much I miss it. The thought usually captures my mind when my nose is nestled between theorist texts and notebooks scrawled with my unkempt writing. I did not realize how much work my first semester at a CSU was going to be. In my 'free' time, I mostly stay home now, focusing on the work I have for my classes. That's not to say I don't love the immense load of responsibility, though. I am truly enjoying this semester. I've met some wonderful people with whom I share many things, among which are the loves of reading and writing. I'm beginning to familiarize myself with the beautiful (did I say beautiful? because, wow. you just need to see it yourself) campus and all of the different halls, buildings, departments, etc. When I first started the semester in August, I was fairly terrified. The thought of a new school with many many people I did not know weighed heavy on my heart. I tried immediately to become accepting of the possibility that I may never make a new friend, nor get to feel as though I'm apart of the school. All fears aside, neither of those things exist in my school life now. I have a few people I truly enjoy spending time with, and I feel included in the classrooms I frequent each week. It's a great feeling! I am so thankful for where I'm at in life right now.
I hope all those reading have been doing well as of late. As I said, I miss blogging terribly (and I miss all of you!!), and the feeling of longing has most to do with the great interactions I have been found to have with others through this outlet. I am hoping to take more photos and have more material for postings very, very soon.
The very best to all of you. Love,
Danielle

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures^^
    What are you studying if I may ask?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lis! I'm getting my BA in Liberal Arts and minoring in English. :)

      Delete
  3. ... so very stylish, I love the look.....it is so chic..... the lovely blouse particularly, .. and the lovely green tights and super shoes. I have worn shorts or big shirts with tights on campus all fall...... obviously like you

    … you certainly make a beautiful statement….. and you are so very pretty........you have beautiful hair too...... I love long hair..I have always worn mine long
    Good luck with your studies...I love the writing you've done in your blog........ you're so introspective...... I love it...
    I grew up in tights, being in ballet for 13 years. In fact, mom raised me rather androgynously, so I also wore tights under big sweaters and hip length tunics and such around the house growing up. Your lovely look reminds me of all those days….epsecially when the delivery man would come and I’d meet him at the door and he’s refer to me as Miss……
    Oh, by the way, I’m a guy…and I love fashion as much as I love dance.
    I traveled in Europe this past fall,
    It looks like you have the same affinity for tights as I have…..

    I’ve been raving to my new friends about how much I love the tights/shorts look, so they encouraged me to try it myself…
    and I have in a big way,….. denim cutoffs, high waisted shorts, even a romper…….
    I will following your blog religiously….. thanks for sharing your lovely taste and your beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.