2.09.2012

Tangerines


coat, zara. dress, vintage. socks, gap. boots, madewell. canvas tote, rugby. watch, marc by marc jacobs.


I bought this bag from Rugby just a few weeks back for school; it's the most useful purchase I've made in quite some time. Instead of lugging around my books and 15inch macbook all day, I can comfortably carry them in this massive tote. The stitching is so durable and I'm so pleased with the canvas' shade of green; hopefully it will last me until my college days are over (which I cannot wait for!).


I mentioned this coat awhile back, though I've never gotten an outfit post with it until now! I'm enamored with the color, cut, and length. It will definitely be a staple in my wardrobe for quite some time, as my love for tangerine grows stronger each time I wear it. :)




Hope everyones first few weeks of February are going well! I'm currently drowning in homework, reading, and midterm study guides. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out of all these exams alive...wish me luck!

9 comments:

  1. Love the tangerine coat and you look beautiful here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent coat- goes great with the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a really great coat and the colour is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. that coat is fantastic. Ive been thinking of orange coats for days since seeing a girl with a great one and you are adding to my wish to get one!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely outfit. The color of your coat is so bold. Such a lovely piece to wear in the dead of Winter when colors tend to be so drab and gloomy. Also, I like your tote. The rugged olive green and brown attracts me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful coat! you have an amazing style, every look just fits perfectly on you!
    hope you can visit our blog because you are such an inspiration!

    xoxo Harumi from Piel del Cosmos

    www.pieldelcosmos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am in love with your tangerine coat, and i love how you've styled it!
    and i'm also completely with you in the whole counting-down-the-days till end of college... :)

    xo
    ardena
    http://lavieenardenarose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your coat! what a gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah! obsessed with ur bag. The color and style is great!

    :)

    -Jana
    wolfandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.