9.13.2012

Clash

Lately, I've felt particularly inclined to wear clashing prints. This outfit is one of my favorite concoctions thus far; the earth toned plaid paired with my new (and super rad) feminine floral dress creates an interesting mix of vintage masculinity and modern delicacy. I would be more than willing to wear this outfit day after day, but then what use would come out of all my other clothing?
shirt: vintage / dress: c.o she inside / sunglasses: ray ban meteor / necklace: free people / wrap watch: la mer / shoes: vintage
I picked up these sick shoes at a rummage sale a few months ago for only $4! I've been obsessed with them ever since, they're so comfortable and pair well with almost everything.
I wish I could write more, but I have to head to class soon. Happy Thursday everyone!

now playing: DIIV, Oshin

12 comments:

  1. I am really diggin this clashing prints. You rock it well.

    http://eye-see-you-randi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look perfect, I adore your shoes and skirt! Looking forward to upcoming post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a major steal for those shoes! Love your outfit!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE clashing prints!! It's so much fun mixing prints! (: I'm totally in love with your skirt!! SO pretty!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is adorable! And you look absolutely gorgeous!

    http://ruaninish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mixing of patterns! And those shoes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ineed does like these badly haha. gorgeous skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this mix of prints and textures. I'm really bad at print mixing and so I'm always in awe of others who can pull it off. I love this! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.