4.29.2013

Mixer

Floral on floral on tri-blend; the more prints, the better! My words of wisdom: if you want to pair multiple prints and textures, stick to the same color grouping & it works seamlessly!
floral blouse, gap // jeans, levis // cardigan, madewell // socks, free people // belt, vintage // purse, dooney & bourke // desert boots, clarks

Mornin, all. 
Today I woke up to streaks of sun peeking through my window,  dancing across the walls of my room. 
Its light, creating warmth, heat, greeted me with the beginnings of summer. 
Thoughts of worn shorts, floppy hats, sunglasses and waves lapping on the beach hit me at once, 
and left me in anticipation for the coming months off.
So, life updates! 
no. 1 ~~ After this summer, I'll be attending Sonoma State for the Liberal Arts program {I got my acceptance letter last week!}
no. 2 ~~ less than a month left at the JC, then summer vacation!
no. 3 ~~ After waiting a year, I finally have my tattoo consultation this Wednesday!

I hope everyone is doing well, thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photography Danielle! You look beautiful :) P.s congrats on the admission to Sonoma State!

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks lovely <3 i love your pants!!! congrats!

    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well well well...i love your style!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute babe!! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos!! you are adorable! (: love the pants!!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such pretty light, and your hair is SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot find words to describe how much I adore your style. Pleeeeeeease post more often! They always make my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tu es sublime! J'adore ton sac :-)

    Bises,
    Stephy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.