4.25.2011

Welcoming in my new blog.

The other day, I decided to start up a (new) blog. Though I already have a tumblr, I feel that it isn't a proper outlet for my personal thoughts, photographs and other objects. I started a separate tumblr from my style oriented page, yet I wasn't fully committed to it. Everything felt so impersonal, and I want a connection with my writing. So, here's my new attempt at a personal blog. I plan on writing as honestly as possible, adding in photographs that I have taken, as well as pictures taken of me. This blog will be filled with personal opinions, photographs, fashion and much, much more. I hope whoever is reading this enjoys the things I have to say. 

The following pictures were taken on Sunday, just as the sun was setting. This is my absolute favorite time to go shooting, and the landscape for these shots is absolutely stunning. I have always loved the rich color of the "golden hour", and I am so glad I was able to go out and take advantage of the beautiful scenery!


Photographs of me taken by my boyfriend, Richard. 

hat: forever 21 // lace cardigan: h&m // ribbed blouse: vintage // necklace: forever 21 // riding pant: american apparel 


A few months ago, I indulged in purchasing a new lens so I could have more variety in my lens selection. Before buying said lens I had my simple kit lens, which I doubt I will use much anymore. 
These photographs were taken with a 50mm 1.8, on my Canon Rebel XSI.
The landscape/nature shots are both by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.