4.28.2011

Lounging by the Bay

Lately, the weather has been so sporadic; rain and cloudy skies forced me to take refuge indoors almost every day. Thankfully, this weeks weather seems to be looking up! Taking advantage of every opportunity to be pants free, I decided to don my vintage romper. My thigh high nylons gave the perfect coverage for the low 70's weather, still creating the playful look I was aiming for. 

lace button-up: h&m // sleeveless denim romper: vintage // thigh-high nylons: h&m // t-strap flats: urban outfitters

While out with a couple of my close friends, we also decided to stop by Sol Food, a restaurant that makes some of the best Puerto Rican food I've ever had. Here is a picture of my tostones veggie sandwich (it was quite delectable). 

I also had a chance to shop at a downtown vintage boutique that I just discovered, called Aubergine. I had originally visited the shop up in Sebastopol, though I am rarely able to visit said shop due to transportation issues. Thankfully, they have opened a sister boutique that carries some lovely clothing pieces! I purchased a nautical-esque calf-length dress, which I'll be sure to post pictures of soon.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.