6.01.2012

I'm back!

Oh. My. Goodness. Life has been so overwhelming these past few weeks, I can't even begin to describe it! My little hiatus is a result of so many things which are all beginning to calm down, thankfully. I do still have a very large work load, though in general I'm definitely in a better headspace than I was a few weeks back. The fact that it's FINALLY summer is relieving as well. There are so many plans for beach days, hikes, camping and road trips. I'm so stoked for the next few months, I know they're going to be absolutely amazing. You can consider this the end of my blogging break, thanks for patiently waiting for new posts everyone!
In other news, I totally scored a 4.0 for spring semester! My hard work and hair ripping definitely paid off. 
This outfit is a lot more "safe" then I'm used to, though the bright pops of color help to balance out the simpleness.
neon sweater: madewell / jeans: zara / sunglasses: ray ban / necklace: jewelmint / watch: marc by marc jacobs / loafers: vintage
Happy June 1st everyone! I hope all of you have a phenomenal day.

20 comments:

  1. Really cute outfits. The outfits look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back and things are calming down for you. Summer is seriously going to rock! Love this simple yet chic outfit on you. You look fabulous in yellow.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fun pops of color definitely made this look more interesting. I love this shade of green and the yellow with it!
    Congrats on the 4.0 btw, that's awesome. Definitely worth all the hard work! :)

    Enter to win a Crash and Burn dress!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your summer sounds like it is going to be brilliant! Gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! http://violetcatstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! Sometimes the simplest combinations are the best ones- and congrats on the 4.0, what an accomplishment! Can't wait to see more of you :)
    <3, L.
    www.missionfashionable.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy for you that your hard work in school paid off, congrats! Love the bright pieces for summer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! Congrats on the 4.0! (: I love the simplicity of this outfit! The colors are amazing together. I just adore your style! :3

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love those two colors together!

    http://styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this combination of colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! So excited to see you in your lovely summer outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfit! i have those jeans and you've inspired me to get them out again! thanks

    from, helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your back with a bang! Love the color combo here.

    Kickers Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great in loafers,nice pictures, please do more loafer shots.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back and congrats on the 4.0 for spring sem! Youre so smart! :) great outfit, i love the solid colors!

    xx,
    Melanie
    Http://aetherlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your look is sooo cute--lovin those oxfords and can't find any in LA that I like!!

    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! I loved the color of the pants, it's great :)
    Welcome! hahaha

    kisses from: http://julldiaz.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know, its funny, Katherine and I were just talking about how simple is sometimes the hardest thing to pull off - but you do it so well, and make it look so chic! I'm in love with this look! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.