6.17.2012

Phoned

As all of you know, my summer has been packed full of plans thus far. If you want to stay updated with what I'm doing while not blogging, then feel free to take a gander at my instagram feed! 
I also wanted to let you know that I'll be out of town for the next few days! A few of my friends and I are going camping out at Bodega Bay, sans computer and cell reception. I'll update all of you once I'm back to civilization. Ciao for now! 
Below are some my most recent photos from instagram.
Find my instagram feed here.

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos
    i cant get enough of you
    followed you recently and i am so sad i didnt find you earlier.
    you are my style icon
    xx APHRODITE BLUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3rd Photo Danielle! Have fun camping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful instagram photos! (: you're gorgeous!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Thanks so much for sharing some peeks into your everyday life. I really love the picture with your black riding pants, brown boots & red plaid. So awesome.

    http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photos and all the outfits as well..hope you have fun in Bodega Bay, I actually live pretty close to it myself, it's so beautiful there!


    crystal hearts vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Have fun camping! It's always nice to get away from technology for a few days.

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love hiking such a good way to excercise, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.