4.29.2011

an afternoon in the sun.

Yesterday I had work for the majority of the day, which was quite depressing. Any time the sun is shining I feel the need to be outside enjoying the fresh air, the warm rays on my skin. My work day yesterday was defeating in general, but there's no need to dwell on the negatives. After work a friend of mine wanted to go out and take photographs/hike around the local hills. Of course, I was completely open to the idea, excited to end the day on a positive note. 
We decided to visit a local hiking trail near my house, which has a lovely valley right near the trail. We took some shots of my outfit, as well as me photographing some of the flora, etc. Afterwards we decided to take a drive out to San Francisco, setting up a shoot inside one of the main domes of the Exploratorium. All in all it was a delightful day, and I am so glad that I have such wonderful friends in my life!

sunglasses: ray ban "wayfarer" // laced back cardigan: gap // collared silk dress: aubergine vintage emporium

The dress that I'm wearing here is the one I had talked about in my last post! I could not wait any longer to wear it, and after wearing the dress, I love it even more! 


All pictures taken by Ahmed Modan. You can check out his lovely photographs here

1 comment:

  1. Hy
    Nice blog you have here..
    Please, visit my new blog:)

    Therubberdoll.com

    Kisses from pepa:x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.