4.27.2011

Refreshing colors

I finally received my new American Apparel clutch in the mail yesterday! I've been looking for a bag that gives the same tinge of excitement as the S/S Celine clutches, and my new bag is exactly what I envisioned. Though I tend to be "safe" when purchasing accessories, I felt the need to stray from my personal norms, purchasing something that reflects the new spring trends that have emerged on the runway.
Here are a few quick shots I took in my yard yesterday, just to show off my new bag. I am enamored with it, so don't be surprised if you see a myriad of shots featuring said clutch in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Love your Clutch! and Great blog! you will be in my list of favourites^^
    Irene
    low-cost-sirene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.