5.21.2012

Delayed

Hey everyone! I know I haven't updated my blog in quite awhile, and I apologize for said lack of posting. A lot has been going on in my personal life lately, so I've taken the past week to reflect and relax. I'm also dealing with the stress of finals, so I've focused most of my time on studying and finishing up all of my last minute assignments. I promise, I haven't forgot about any of you! After this week, I'll be back to posting regularly.
I hope all of you are doing well. Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to posts again from you Danielle!!!! WE MISS YOUR INDIE OUTFITS <3
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    Enter to win an OASAP leopard pleated skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is okay???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be waiting for you to post more! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not forgotten your beautiful blog!
    is that one day you will go up more pictures! relax and enjoy your day! good luck on your exams :) kisses from: http://julldiaz.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  5. having only just discovered you, i look forward to more posts!

    love your blog, definitely going to be a new follower!

    from, helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see more your posts, I love all your outfits ;)
    I've followed you ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.