5.04.2011

Chiffon and Lace

As I said in my last post, I have been obsessing over sheer pieces lately. These fabrics portray my idea of a spring/summer look perfectly! In this outfit, I decided to put together a two pieced sheer look, along with lace to accent the femininity of the chiffon fabrics. This outfit would have gone perfectly with my platformed wooden heels, alas it was a long school day filled with far too much walking; my poor feet would not have been able to handle the glory of heels. Instead, I dressed up my t-strap flats, which I've been wearing with everything as of late. That being said, sorry for the lack of shoe versatility, but most of my photos are taken during school hours or days when I'm on my feet for extended periods of time.

The Dooney & Bourke purse I have here is my most recent d&b purchase, snagged for a deal at a rummage sale.




sunglasses: ray ban (wayfarer) // chiffon ruffle blouse: gap, thrifted // lace tank: vintage // thin strapped // leather belt: vintage // dooney&bourke bag: vintage // chiffon full length skirt: american apparel // t-strap flats: urban outfitters

Lately I have been so exhausted, with finals just around the corner I am on homework overload. Sorry for the absence of any sort of "depth" in my writing, once school is out for the summer (yay!), my philosophical juices will start flowing once again.

PS: All photos are taken on my camera by my lovely friend Kaddie. Check out her writing over at her blog, Spiraled Staircase, she's great at translating her emotions onto a piece of paper, or in this case, the internet.

Enjoy the beautiful day everyone, I know I will!

2 comments:

  1. I love those sunglasses! They fit your face perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like this post as your blog too!!

    http://classyfashon.blogspot.com/ :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.