5.25.2011

Hello, social life

Hey all! School is finally over for the semester! All of my hard work and anti-social behavior has payed off. Of course, there was a lot of procrastination in the mix as well, though that's something my short attention span will always have.
I'm so excited for the warm weather (though while I type this, there is an ominous cloud slowly passing overhead, along with some sprinkles of rain) that will (hopefully) be embracing my life this summer. Though I still have my job waiting for me, I'm going to take full advantage of my days off.
On another note, I apologize for my lack in posts! As I said, I have been cramming for all of my finals, and sacrificing my friends and anything to do with blogging is the result of said cramming/procrastination.

Here is a very, very simple look I had put together for the last day of classes. Something comfortable that I could study in, all the while being loose enough for me to flail in anxiety before my tests.

cardigan: h&m, simple tee: gap, cutoff levi's: gift/urban renewal, belt: secondhand, 
tights: forever21, loafers: secondhand, chunky ring: h&m, sunglasses: ray-ban 


Expect to see more posts soon, since I'm now able to go out and enjoy the next few months. Hope everyone is well, and wishing you a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.