10.27.2011

A California Fall



this dress isn't form fitting enough at the bottom (it bellows out a bit because it's such an old dress), but a quick twist & hair tie to hold it in place does the trick!


you can see miss reef kitty, hangin' out behind me. she's even cute all bokeh'd out!


knit crop tee, h&m. bodycon floral dress, secondhand. desert boots, report. sunglasses, chanel. jewelry, assorted.



I love making odd combinations of clothes & accessories. Desert boots with a dress and a knit crop sweater? Yes please. This is my "it's hot but I'm going to wear boots anyways because I wish it was fall" outfit. Can't you tell?


Hey guys, just running around town in a dress, in October. Really? This weather is making me go crazy. I begin getting excited that fall is finally here with the cool weather, then it goes back up into 80's! The weather in California right now is more sporadic than the emotions of a thirteen year old girl. Hot damn.
And then this morning, I wake up and it's a cool 40 out. It's so cold that I start uncontrollably shaking right when I go outside. Granted, it was 6:30am, and now the weather is spiking up into the high 70's. Guess I'm just going to have to sweat it out (literally) in the blazer & turtleneck I'm sporting. 
In other news, I'm finally done with all midterm related projects! I finished my speech (which I did really well on, to my surprise) and all this weeks homework is out of the way. Now I can get back to enjoying some time with my friends, starting tomorrow night! Yes yes yes. So excited. 

How has your week been, lovelies? 


now playing: mgmt, "song for dan treacy"

1 comment:

  1. You are too gorgeous, and i'm not just sayin' that bc i'm also a hyperbole-stricken style blogger either ;)

    xx,
    Ellen
    mintgreensubmarine.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.