5.03.2012

Canary Creeper

Finally, I have the chance to show all of you the neon sweater I bought from Madewell! I've been swooning over the bright color and overall cut for days, but I finally pulled the trigger when I saw that it was on sale. It's even more comfortable and uhmaaazing than I imagined, go figure. This is definitely going to be one of my summer staples; perfect coverage for a windy day at the beach, while still letting a bit o' breeze through. Now that the month of May has hit, mind is totally set on summer mode. I can't wait for the semester to be over! Stoked
Also, I created a facebook fan page for my blog! If any of you would like to stay updated via le face, head on over and like away. Thanks for the support everyone!
The title of my post, "canary creeper", is actually the name of a South American plant with toothed petals and a bright yellow hue. Since I'm wearing floral and neon yellow, I felt like the plants title fit well with my outfit!
I bought this vintage Coach messenger off of eBay a few weeks ago, it was such a good purchase. The quality of the bag is outstanding, and the fact that I got it for a fraction of the retail price of Coach's new 'classic line' is definitely something worth bragging about. I've been meaning to add a black bag into my wardrobe, and this purse fits my style so well! 
sweater: madewell / dress: secondhand / messenger: vintage coach / hat: forever 21 / sunglasses: ray ban / gold cuffs: asos / ring: h&m / loafers: steve madden

If you're interested in reading a bit, my newest sponsor Koshka has posted an interview with me on their blog! Click through to hear about my thoughts on SF style, food and more. Hope all of you are having a good week!

17 comments:

  1. Wow! I am fearful of buying designer things on Ebay. I love your sweater and how you paired it with floral bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of this yellow is making me happy! loving this outfit!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! I love this look! I need a dress like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! love the hat!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, I love this look :) Great colors and contrasts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love the bold colours on this outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect outfit for Spring! The colors are super fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit :) this dress is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute look!! love the hat :)

    http://www.kellydillon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a 'sunshine-y' outfit! Perfect for when one feels down! Love your skirt!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking great dear ! Love your blog and style !
    Followed you and would love if you check my blog and follow back if you like :)

    http://nanooosh-fashioninmyeyes.blogspot.com

    LOVE XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. inspiring. adore everything about this outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this look!! the yellow jumper is divine I can see why you have been lusting over it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.