5.09.2012

Twelve Roses

The past week of school has been so hectic; I can't even imagine what my finals are going to be like. Thankfully, there's only two weeks left of school and I'm free! I'll still be working, but I'm going to have a lot more time to go out and catch up with friends. 
Below is just another outfit I threw together for school, though I put a bit more thought into this than most clothes I wear on the days I have class. I love this dress; asymmetrical with a cut out back, yet it's still simple enough pair with other things. I feel like the combo of burgundy and dark florals makes this outfit very fall-esque, but I'm a sucker for earth tones and merlot. Besides, I've never been one to follow the rules when it comes to clothes (throws up both middle fingers).
corduroy jacket: american apparel / dress: c.o urban 1972 / floral tights: anthropologie / boots: zara 
necklace: forever 21 / gold cuff: j. crew / rose gold watch: marc by marc jacobs / red friendship bracelet: asos / rings: h&m
Happy Wednesday everyone. I hope all of you are doing well, and thank you so much for taking the time to read! xx

17 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. You look amazing!

    Andrea
    andreaswildeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I say you rock girl and wear whatever you want!
    I love the deep tones in this outfit. So very pretty. Those floral tights peeking out under the asymmetrical line is gorgeous!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you go girl!! Make your own fashion rules! And look awesome while making and breaking them:-) Love the tights!! BTW, ROMWE.COM is giving away $40 giftcard and free pair of sunglasses on my blog! It's super easy to enter! Open INTERNATIONALLY, they ship FREE worldwide!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Enter my giveaway - $40 to shop at Romwe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love how you use colors in your outfits, so inspiring! Love the tights and boots together. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your dress and the floral tights!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recognized this spot instantly! :) After thinking about it for a moment, I realized this is a pretty cool place to take outfit pictures. For some reason I really love the car-stop-things (I have no idea what they're called!) framing you. :) The photographer in me must make note that it's probably because they draw our eyes to you, the subject. ;)

    Anyhow, adorable outfit as always! I'm counting down the days too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is such a pretty shape, it looks youthful, fresh and very stunning. I love red when it comes to clothes, because it looks so striking on everyone, and you pull it off particularly well. Lovey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only just got into asymmetrical hems, still experimenting; it looks great on you! Love the colours you've paired together and your rings are stunning! The two weeks of school will pass so fast, before you know it, you'll be on holiday!!


    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit, I must say. The dress itself looks particularly elegant but you casualized it with the jacket and the tights make it look somewhat mystical. Envy you for being free from school in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're always so stylish. Love your tights!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all those colour combinations, and those tights, amazing!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so beautiful - and I'm in love with the outfit! Inspires me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have very nice outfit.
    Could you tell me, what type of camera and lens do you use?
    thank you for answer
    Ceady

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the colors in this outfit! The floral tights are just amazing. (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is an amazing look, so personal and cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.