6.01.2011

Florals

Ciao everyone! This past week has been an eternal downer, with the weather fluctuating from mildly cold to freezing, rain encompassing almost all of my days off. Though it's already June and all I see are grey skies, I've decided to give the finger to global warming. Sans-pants is the way to go, even if the sun is lost behind the dark ominous clouds of this odd winter-summer season. Here I decided to wear layers of tights, along with multiple cardigans. It kept me cozy, and my bowler hat shielded me from the occasional downspurts of rain. I've never had a chance to showcase my favorite dress on this blog, so here you go! It was $5 at goodwill, and when I stumbled upon it I almost had a heart attack. The draping fit is perfect for my body type, and the long sleeves (reaches my wrists) make it a very versatile piece of clothing. I'm also wearing my $3 winter boots with this outfit, which my mother so sweetly purchased for me when she was visiting family members. When she brought them home, I fell in love instantly. I've been needing winter boots (who knew I would need them in late May), and the sole is extremely comfortable.



hat: forever 21 // sunglasses: ray ban // cardigan: american apparel // dress: secondhand // tights: h&m // shoes: secondhand // jewelry: great grandmothers/secondhand/h&m



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.