6.27.2011

Beach Day

hat: forever21 // tee: gap // tri-blend cardigan: american apparel // shorts: h&m // nailpolish: opi


The other day I visited a nearby beach lining the San Francisco bay, needing a serious break from the heat of summer. My thin tee and airy shorts helped to keep me cool, and I brought along my new cardigan for the occasional breezes. My friend and I snapped photos of one another and the serene vista, acknowledging how lucky we are to live less that 20 minutes from a wonderful waterfront.
On another note, I am so glad to be out of school for the summer! Though I am working five days a week, there is no stress. I'm sure you have noticed the lack of posts, sorry about that! Days off are so precious, and I plan on taking advantage of all my free time. Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful June weather, I know I am!

1 comment:

  1. very cute! fellow san franciscan!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.