6.05.2011

Cream maxi





Here I am wearing my newest dress and espadrilles. The shoes were a wonderful, inexpensive find, as was the dress (marked down to less than half the original price). This is my attempt at dressing in wedding attire for a June wedding (not that you can tell, it was pouring rain all day). The bag I'm holding here is my absolute favorite! My mother purchased it at a rummage sale for $7, and I happened upon it in her closet a few years ago. Ever since, it has been my go-to bag for everything. My only wish is that it was a tad bigger, as I can fit very little in it. 


lace cardigan: h&m // knit stripe chiffon maxi: urban outfitters // watch: great grandmothers // other jewelry: h&m // bag: dooney&bourke // espadrilles: steve madden

Yesterday, my close friend and I attended a family wedding, with me as the plus one for said event. The ceremony was short and sweet (quite literally), and the reception was magnificent. Following the wedding, my friend and I were supposed to see Adele, which we were thrilled for. Through an unfortunate diagnosis of  laryngitis, Adele was forced to cancel the rest of her North American tours, including the one we were planning to see in San Francisco. All I can do is hope that she heals well, and the show is rescheduled asap. I need that fluid, beautiful voice in my life! 

Also, go hype my look on lookbook!! You can find the link in my sidebar. 
Thanks, everyone :)


1 comment:

  1. i don't even like pastel, but gil, u rock that outfitt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.