6.16.2011

Summer Chaser

 
sunglasses: vagabond, ray ban // tri-blend cardigan: american apparel // tee: gap // belt: vintage // paper bag shorts: h&m // sandals: h&m









Earlier this week the sun was blazing and I needed my first "summer" outing. Weather in the weeks prior was pitiful, so I couldn't leave a golden opportunity to enjoy the weather behind. I went on a hike with some friends out on mount Tamalpais and also visited a bay area levy (it's right behind my grandmothers house, and I grew up taking strolls with family down the silent dirt trail). In between our scenic adventures, we spent the afternoon chatting, taking photographs and driving on the backroads of marin. As a perfect end to our time spent together, we ate at one of our favorite San Francisco restaurants, Papalote. Some of the best Mexican food I've ever eaten (though the grilled tofu I order as my "meat option" is far from traditional). The weather was great, the conversation was great, and the food was great. I'm excited to see what the rest of summer will hold for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.