7.02.2012

Baker Beach

I know I've been MIA for quite some time now, which I do apologize for. I'm really bummed that I've been putting blogging off to the side for the past few months, since I really do love it. It's been hard to stay consistent with posting since there have been so many other things in my life I've had to prioritize first. I'm hoping that I'll have more free time for blogging in the weeks (and months) to come! To get all of you up to speed, I now have two jobs! I was hired at Madewell a few weeks ago, which I'm totally stoked on. Their clothing is uhmazing, so, of course I want to buy nearly every garment in the store. Unf. So much for saving money. 
I'm sure you can tell, but I'll make a note of it anyways. It was ridiculously windy at the beach! I ate quite a bit of hair that day (it tasted sooo good), which left me wishing I had a lifeline of hair ties for moments like those. 
sweater, button up, belt & boots: vintage / sunglasses: ray ban / satchel: dooney & bourke / jeans: zara

These photos were taken out at Baker Beach in SF by my rad friend Ahmed. Y'all should peep his site, even though he hasn't updated in nearly a month. I'll have to get on his back about that, since his blog is one of my favorites to read for a good chuckle.

(I would totally write more in this post, but I have to head off to work. Have a lovely day everyone and thanks for reading!)

16 comments:

  1. me encanta tu blog, y tus combinaciones, muy lindas :)

    saludos.

    amoriosdelamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely location (minus the wind of course ahha). I absolutely love all the layers here, and the colours too. Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is perfect! I wish I could be wearing sweaters, but its way too hot here in SoCal.
    Love your blog. :)

    freckledfeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of your jeans and your vintage. Still not understanding how you're able to wear a sweater when sweltering heatwaves have been bombarding the nation. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this pairing!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love how you layered your sweater with a floral button up!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this jacket is amazing! love this whole outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hired by Madewell?! That's so exciting! Congratulations! I adore this floral button up and wish the temps were such that I could layer ANYTHING here in Florida. :/

    -Shannon
    http://intricatelydisheveled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wind or not, your pictures always turn out gorgeous! I love it =) I hope u are having a great summer

    ReplyDelete
  10. you rock! xooxox

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit!

    Maybe wanna follow each other?
    xoxo
    Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I fell in loe with your awesome pants :)) really beautiful!
    followed ♥

    would you mind following eachother?

    dorteebbesen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on your job! haha saving money around nice clothes is hard!
    lovely outfit as usual, i love the glasses and green jeans x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Madewell, amazing!! Love that shirt.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the blazer and sunglasses! i found your blog last night and i may or may not have went through almost all of your archive! i really like your style!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.