7.20.2012

Color Pop

It's been far too long since I've posted. Having two jobs is a bit more complicated and time consuming than I imagined it to be, so aside from my time out of work spent socializing I'm busy allllll the time. I need to push myself to blog more!
My closet has been expanding quite a bit lately thanks to my new job and ebay addiction. I scored these jeans from Madewell & though the shoes are also Madewell, I purchased them used off of eBay! The reason behind that is that I only buy recycled leather; when purchasing used leather, my money doesn't allow the tanning industry to profit. I'm sure some people find that hypocritical since I'm a vegetarian, but I believe that an effort to do the right thing at all is better than not trying in any way/shape/form. End rant.
cardigan: buffalo exchange / blouse: c.o romwe / jeans: madewell / oxfords: madewell (via ebay)
gold tipped collar? unfff.
Thanks to Romwe I also have this rad new sleveless floral blouse! Af if the color, pattern and cut isn't awesome enough, it also has a gold tipped collar? Talk about the holy grail of shirts! Ahhhhh.
rings: h&m, jewelmint / blue bracelet: asos / gold bracelet: j.crew / watch: michael kors

Also! As of yesterday, I have my very first tattoo! My little pup Jacks paw prints are now on my wrist forever, and I'm so happy about it. You can see the bandaged version that I instagrammed here for now, though I'll make sure to post a better photo soon! I've already decided on my next piece which I should hopefully be getting in the next year. I'm so stoked! My wallet...not so much.
Happy Friday everyone!

25 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! Love the pants and the blouse, great colourful combo! http://violetcatstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful combo, I love everything xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I absolutely love your metal tipped collar on your blouse and your green pants!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty collars. Really liking your floral blouse but those shoes are blowing me away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madewell jeans are the best!!! love the shoes too

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all the colors! great look!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do the same thing when buying leather. And I love those collar tips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Your shirt is so pretty~

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like your green pants so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't agree more about doing whatever little one can...Its better to try one's best to have a lifestyle that is animal friendly and keep working at it than doing nothing at all...Love the shoes and the entire look...Have a great weekend.

    http://iloveagudbargain.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is fantastic! i love this :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colour of your trousers. Just gorgeous for summer. They work so well with your new brogues too. Gorgeous look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE love everything.

    xx,
    thecoattaileffect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so pretty and your style is incredible!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amaaaaazing blouse! You accessories are amazing too. Congrats on the tat, I wouldn't get one done myself but they look amazing on other people I find! xx

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. These shoes are amazing! I think it's awesome that you only buy recycled leather, I wish I had the will power to do the same. The top is also pretty great :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute shoes and you look incredible in those pants. as usual:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your style and blog!!!following now from Milan
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are really amazing :)

    btw did you buy collar or you made on this picture

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-P6lfb8CgtBY/T-Oxm6jxElI/AAAAAAAACn8/rn0efrwegcU/s1600/06.22.+(2+of+3).jpg
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colours in this outfit! Love your blog as well. Following you now!! <3

    thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the delicate top pieces against the strong look of the green pants

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love the outfit!!! and shoes!!! visit my blog dear. xoxo. http://ditaslittlewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE this outfit! LOVE the green pants!!!
    GORGEOUS!!!!

    Follow each other????
    ****ZARA gift certificate giveaway for $400 on www.fashion-a-holic.com*******

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.