8.08.2011

Cat Claw

blouse: h&m // cardigan: secondhand // maxi skirt: american apparel // sunglasses: ray ban // shoes: secondhand, kenneth cole

Bought these shoes a year ago at a rummage sale (the same one that I got the cardigan pictured above at). I make an effort to go every year, and there is never a time when I leave empty handed. I can't even explain how much I love these shoes; I would wear them more often, though they are slightly too tight (sad face). 


(me and my new friends of the gift shop, they were quite "lively")

Enjoyed an afternoon over at the California Academy of Sciences for my friends birthday last week. I'm so glad I finally got the chance to go, as I've been meaning to for quite some time. It was even more spectacular than I thought! The aquarium and rainforest exhibit were so intriguing, and though the humidity in the rainforest made me feel like I was swimming through air, I enjoyed every minute. The main attraction right now is "snakes and lizards", with dozens of different reptiles everywhere you turn. The only disappointment was that I didn't get the chance to sit in on the planetarium viewing. If you're near San Francisco and have yet to visit, I would highly suggest you go! Make sure to get there early, it takes at least a few hours to see everything.

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! And those shoes are great! :)
    Love your blog! Now following you on bloglovin

    Chelsea x
    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.