8.20.2011

New In Town


(hat, forever. sheer shirt, gap. maxi skirt, gap. sunglasses, ray ban. medium carry-all leather pouch, american apparel. shoes, h&m.)


(faux snakeskin bracelets, h&m. watch, great grandmothers. string bracelet w/ metal button, gap. rings, h&m.)
I've begun to appreciate excess amounts of bracelets again, hooray! The only negative thing is that it's very easy to lose these bracelets. The button snap ones fall off like no other, and since I bought them last week I've already lost two. I guess it's time to invest in some with sturdy snap closures!


It looks like I'm cocking my neck to the side, but I swear I'm not. It was the wind I tell you, the wind!


Out of focus photo of my awesome new boots. It was the only one I had, and they're too wonderful not show all of you! 
If you live near h&m, go grab yourself a pair. They're only $24.95, full price! They also come in brown, for those who prefer a more fall inspired color. I'm contemplating going back and getting them in the other color as well, they're just too good to pass up! The noise the heels make when you walk is oh-so-perfect, as well. 


Checkin myself for ticks and whatnot. Since the brush is high, I don't want to get any critters stuck in my shoes!



Front picture of the awesome new boots, y'all.
If you're a frequent visitor of le blog de Danielle (if this is the case, I love you SO MUCH), I'm sure you've noticed a few changes! Bigger pictures, more italicizzzed and bolded fonts (trying to get more personal, giving a bit of a "voice" to mah words, man!), and a new header! Since I'm (fairly) new to blogging, I really haven't figured out my whole blogger persona yet. My posts are usually snapshots of my outfit, and a small paragraph about the random things going on in my life. Well, that's all changing, starting now
Anyways: I'm starting school in less than a week! Three days, to be exact. Since I will once again have no life once school starts, I've been going to parties like no other these past two weekends. Last night was no exception, and it was a blast all around! Highlight of my week: after a long exciting night, I woke up this morning (exhausted needless to say) to a large latte courtesy of my friend, Travis. He is seriously the best, I love him. I'm definitely enjoying what summer has to offer. Currently, I'm listening to Rodrigo Y Gabriela, eating an  spinach omelet in my pajamas (YUM) and writing this for all of you lovely people to read. I'm going to another party tonight (Indiana Jones inspired, khaki and army print, anyone?), though since today is my day off, I'm going to be lazy and sleep all day, maybe watching some really cheesy television as well. Stoked on life. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.