8.21.2011

Fall Wish List

Hey all! Thought it was about time for a post not focused on me. I get tired of seeing so many pictures of myself, so ta daaa! Here's a post of my cravings for fall (not even just fall, but things I cannot afford in general). I'm far too indecisive with clothes and most often I buy clothing on a whim, but when it comes to accessories I tend to have my eyes set on specific items. As you can tell with the pictured clothing items, they are red, red, red. I am slowly becoming obsessed with all things red, which is odd since I promised myself I would never wear the hue again (working a job with a dress code that forced me to wear said color every day built up a hatred for its boldness). When it comes to jewelry I'm often biased towards donning gold tones only, though this trend is slowly changing. 


Top from left to right: Coat, Theory Sonoa Wool. Cuff, "Wiig", MR x Dannijo. Bag, Alexander Wang Emile Tote (I LUST FOR THIS). Bracelet, Gorjana harbor chain. Red Jeans, Joe's (perfect pick-me-up for bleak winter days!). Crab Ring/Pendant and Cube ring, Elizabeth and James. Boots, Isabel Marant Dicker Boot. Brown leather tote bag, Coach x Net A Porter. Metal Collar Necklace, "Aram" MRx Dannijo. Flats, Belle by Sigerson Morrison (the perfect work/errand running shoe, need need neeed).

Side note: The MR x Dannijo metal collar is calling to me hardcore, I cannot stop thinking of all the different ways I could wear it! And please oh please, can someone get me all of these items for my upcoming birthday? I would be yours forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.