8.01.2011

Nowhere Fast


striped button up: secondhand // bandeau: urban // maxi skirt: gap // sunglasses: oliver peoples // bag: secondhand (originally nordstroms) // sandals: h&m


These pictures were taken a few weeks back, and I never got around to adding them onto my blog. As per usual, I was sauntering through clusters of trees and bushes on a hiking trail nearby my home. My lovely friend Mikey was nice enough to snap some photographs of me. The striped button up pictured above was a great thrift find for only $3, as was my purse, which is an old Nordstrom branded purse. For the past few months, I didn't have the chance to shop at any thrift stores (which is a rarity for me!). I forgot how many amazing pieces I'm able find while searching through racks and racks of hideous clothing! These past two weeks I've visited multiple thrift stores and rummage sales, finding some seriously crazy deals. I'll have some new posts donning my finds later on this week!
Hope all is well, xox 

1 comment:

  1. You have great style! Lovely bag!
    Please visit my blog:
    martasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.