8.30.2011

Clairaudients


(rockin the hand on mah hip like I just don't caaare)


(The afternoon sun at my boyfriends house is just glorious, and I'm absolutely  in love with photographing my outfits in his backyard. The area has a really great rustic feel to it)


(awkward photo taken whilst adjusting my tee)


(Let me tell you, it was about 90 degrees out when these photos were taken, and in no way was I happy about wearing this thick knit cardigan. I was burning up the minute I put it on, and being in direct sunlight wasn't helping either. Alas, it had to be done for the sake of proper style blogging. I did it for all of my lovely readers, yeah!)


(can we just talk about how ridiculous my face/arms look in this picture? derpin' it up like a pro)

hat, forever. sweater, h&m. crop tee, vans (thanks to my bf). romper (worn as shorts), unknown. sunglasses, ray ban "vagabond". jewelry, assorted.

Wow, five whole days and not a single post? I think that's a record breaker. Seriously sorry about the lack of bloggin', I've been spending my time transitioning into an academic pace for the new school year. There have also been a lot of bedroom renovations these past few days, with a new duvet cover, a decorative pillow to match my lavender walls (I've actually been meaning to paint them, though I've decided I'll work around the color, since it's a nice mood lifter), a metal shelf to put all of my film cameras on (believe me, there are a LOT), and some awesome sheer curtains for my closet. Hopefully there will be a new bed frame in my future as well as a lovely charcoal colored vanity. I went a bit Ikea crazy with my friend Travis (you can keep updated with my day to day activities via twitter), and decided that changing out all of my current furniture is a must. At a good price with such chic findings, why not? Well...maybe right now isn't the best time, seeing as I just spent an arm and a leg (throw in a kidney as well) on school books and art supplies for the semester. Oh well. At least my birthday is soon(ish)? Now the question is: do I want new furniture, or the lovely Sigerson Morrison loafer/flats? Such a difficult decision...
Anyways, onto the outfit. It was the second day of school, I was lazy and woke up at 5am after four hours of sleep, it was going to be extremely hot that day, blah, blah, blah, etc etc etc...to sum it up: I was being lazy and picked out my clothes in about two minutes. Maybe even less, who knows. I wanted to wear something super comfortable and cool enough for the afternoon, but warm enough for my 6am departure (thus the knit cardi). This outfit fell into all the aforementioned categories, so I ran with it. Hopefully I won't be having anymore lazy day outfits, as I love pondering my wardrobe options for a bit before I decide on what I want to wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.