12.26.2011

And...break.

My long awaited break is finally here and I'm so glad to be done with Fall semester. I'm almost positive I got a 4.0! Still waiting for two grades to come back but it's looking promising. I slaved over every assignment these past few months, so I've been celebrating a job well done since school got out on Friday. 

I've missed blogging so much, and I've missed my readers (you're awesome, duh). Thankfully, I'll be back to posting every other day from now on! This upcoming semester will be more manageable, since I'm taking all academic classes instead of art/sewing classes. That means more time for the blog and less time spent on homework. 




jacket, vintage. dress, vintage. sweater, h&m. watch, marc by marc jacobs. sunglasses, ray ban. boots, gift.



I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.