12.08.2011

Got a Gift

Sorry for the lack of posts everyone, these few weeks leading up to semester finals have been killing me. After finishing one assignment, there's another, and another, and another. My current work load seems never ending, though by the 23rd, it will all be over. Thank goodness. To top it off nicely, next semester I'll be taking classes at the sister campus which is a lot closer to my house. I'll be saying a sweet goodbye to the stressful commute, insane gas prices and 5am wake up calls. 

As for this post, these are some very late photographs from my birthday excursion in San Francisco. I spent the day with my boyfriend and four of my closest friends; the perfect group of people for a perfect day. We had a lovely time drinking rare teas, wandering around art museums, chowing down on mom and pop diner food and ending the day with an evening celebration at a Mission tequila longue.
As if the time spent with great friends wasn't enough, I also received a handful of extremely thoughtful and generous gifts: Chanel "Black Pearl" nail polish, supple gloves, tickets to see Jean Paul Gaultier's exhibit, a rose gold Marc by Marc Jacobs watch and last but definitely not least, an iPad 2. I'm such a lucky gal.



shirt w/ buttoned shoulders, gap. snakeskin print cardigan, h&m. scarf, gap. pants, zara. shoes, vintage 

Since the weather in SF was quite chilly that day, I had to choose something that worked for both form and function (especially the shoes). The bright colors and excessive jewelry made up for the simplicity of my outfit.


A very pinkish purple photo of my new Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, gifted by the amazing boyfriend.


Shielding my ridiculous face from what would have been a horrible photo. 

All photos taken by my crazy cool friend Ahmed

4 comments:

  1. love your outfit! san francisco is really windy and cold this time of year!

    fashionsglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meep i love those tomato-red pants and pointy booties together <3

    xx,
    Ellen
    http://www.mintgreensubmarine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy I found your blog through tumbl
    you have such great sense of style

    i'm your latest follower!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll love to see this look on Shupalook.com ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.