12.29.2011

Holiday Happenings

Spent Christmas morning on Mt. Tamalpais with the bf & my friend, Ahmed. Taking photographs of the horizon and enjoying the cool winter breeze was such a wonderful way to start the day. Later that evening I indulged in some holiday feasting, which consisted of a huge array of delicious veggie plates. There were endless stories and jokes shared around the table with my family, which is something I always enjoy. I'm not an enthusiastic Christmas celebrator, but spending time with friends and family members is always welcomed. 

So, onto my outfit from this past Sunday!





button up, urban renewal. merino wool sweater, secondhand. cardigan, american apparel. riding pants, american apparel. desert boots, report. clubmasters, ray ban. rose gold watch, marc by marc jacobs.

And now, an overload of photos from Christmas morning! This cliff/mountainside is absolutely beautiful; pictures cannot capture the sheer vastness of the outlook.    








My always beautiful boyfriend, Richard



My boyfriend decided that taking pictures of Ahmed taking pictures of me was a hilarious thing to do. There are about 30 more, and it's safe to say that I look ridiculous in all of them (except this one). 

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas, & wish that all is well in your lives!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos in such a pretty location. Cute sweater and collared shirt too.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, your pictures are really cool and trendy!
    If u can visit: http://unknownlooks.blogspot.com
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good post, cool outfit and great series of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what colour do dooney & bourke call that satchel? im looking to buy the same one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.