12.18.2011

Rose Gold & Prints

Long time no see! Just a quick post for all of you, as I'm still swamped with finals work. One more week of this chaos and I'll be back to blogging nearly every day. I promise!




First saw these cuffs on Blair's blog, and when they went on sale, I had to have them. While wearing them I was told I looked like Wonder Woman...guess that's what you get when you don't wear uggs and "pink" sweatshirts like everyone else in this area. 


scarf, h&m. shirt, gap. blazer, h&m. trousers, vintage. shoes, vintage. cuffs, nordstroms. nailpolish, Chanel "Black Pearl"

5 comments:

  1. love the cuffs!

    http://lavie-amonavis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cuffs are fantastic! They look great with the colors of your outfit. And the cardigan with elbow patches is too cute. Don't let the UGG wearers get to you.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gold cuffs! Such a cool outfit! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion illustrations and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a healpful suggestion.

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,
    Happy New Year,

    Kamila

    p.s. i am following u. and i love ur nail polish got the same one for christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.