2.28.2012

Deep Cuts

Over the weekend, the weather was absolutely divine. Since California has had such foggy & cold weather these past few months, I had to take advantage of the 70 degree day by wearing some summer garb. This dress was a delightful gift from Sugar Lips Apparel, and it couldn't have come at a better time! I ambled around in this piece with my boyfriend and the pups. We ended up going to a field and running back and forth/acting like crazed people for hours. By the time we got back to my house, all four of us were absolutely exhausted. The result was a napping party on my bed with my dogs sprawled out in every direction, attempting to take up as much sleeping space as possible.  I had the entire day off to spend with my lovers (boyfriend and pups, included) and it was just perfect.



I've begun to wear multiple nail polish colors at the same time; whenever one nail begins to chip, I paint over it with a different color! These two here are both Essie polishes, one in "lilacism" and the other in "tart deco".



A close up of this awesome dress and it's wonderful back detailing. I can already see myself living in this garment during the heat of the summer!


 Cut outs galore! All the details make this dress that much more interesting. I also love the print; it's so refreshing!


sunglasses, ray ban "vagabond". dress, c/o sugarlips. belt, vintage. loafers, vintage. dooney&bourke bag, vintage.



rings, h&m. jewelry, h&m, jcrew (bangles) and marc by marc jacobs (watch).


10 comments:

  1. OMG that dress is super lovely! Esp. the back part!!

    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is lush <3
    I wish we had such lovely weather at this time of year!

    http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning, I love your sense of style!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You couldn't look more gorgeous! The cut out on the sleeves and back is super sexy! :] Super, super, super pretty photographs! Some of your best yet! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow fab dress. i love the details on the back and great watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the back details of that dress!

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous dress, perfect for summer!!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww i love your dress is so adorable!! and all your bracelets are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the dress is awesome, it has a terrific print and all those cut outs do make it interesting. love the nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is amazing!! I love the detail on the back
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.