2.16.2012

Neutral Blends





button up, gap. sweater, h&m. coat, h&m. jeans, cheap monday. wedges, dolce vita. tote, rugby. nailpolish, essie "barbados blue".



Just another snug outfit which I threw on last minute before my morning classes; I've gotten so lazy lately, I've now mastered the art of fully preparing for the day ahead in thirty minutes or less. The weather lately has allowed me to layer like no other, which is my favorite thing to do if you've yet to notice. 
Happy Thursday everyone! xox

8 comments:

  1. such a very very cute coat! love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love your outfit. really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these textures. Cute and warm, my favorite.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat jumper (sweater!?) is so gorgeous. Love the different textures.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wedges !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this look!

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.