2.02.2012

February Colors

The weather has been anything but joyful this past week, so I thought I'd lighten up the mood with a contrasting, playful outfit. I can never bring myself to skimp on the layers (weather permitting or not), so there's no shortage of that here. 



Sorry for the lack of shoe versatility everyone! I honestly cannot bring myself to take these boots off...it's become a serious problem. 






knit cardigan, h&m. tri blend cardigan, american apparel. scarf & striped tee, gap. jeans, zara. boots, madewell. watch, marc by marc jacobs. nailpolish, opi "designer...de better!"

Now playing: Rodrigo Y Gabriela 



8 comments:

  1. You look adorable :) I love the shades of colour on the scarf, and I only wish I could dress like that right now; it's freezing here. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, love all the color

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful, the colours, looking all the photos in your blog! In love of your style lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorbs. Love the hot pink skinnies. They really liven up your Winter look. By the way, your photographs are fantastic. Such a beautiful backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layering! this outfit is just soooo very well put together! If only I could wear this in our tropical country! You look fab! xx

    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely wouldn't take them off either, they are too amazing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genders' Undisclosed DesiresFebruary 6, 2012 at 12:15 PM

    I just love the style!!! So beautiful and well combined^^!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.