2.21.2012

Zest



coat, zara. dress, vintage.socks, target. boots, madewell. rings, h&m/forever. watch, marc by marc jacobs.





nailpolish, essie "barbados blue".



(definitely not a fan of my smile, as it makes me look like this crazy overly wrinkled troll)


I'm far more smiley than usual in these photos...if you could only see what was going on behind the camera. My boyfriend was impersonating a flamboyant and artistic 'photographer', shouting out "I can't work like this" every few seconds. The moment was priceless, and these quirky traits are one of the many reasons I love him so.

Wish I could write more, but I'm so far behind on studying & I have work in just a few hours. Sigh, spring semester just frazzles me.
Again, thanks all for taking the time to read/view my blog! It truly means so much. Have a beautiful day, xox

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit, LOVE the brightness of the coat and your nails :)
    Come check out my blog and follow back if you like it xx.
    http://blushjewellery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shush! You're smile is beautiful. And so is that dress. Can't believe it's vintage. It's so on point trend wise. Then again, when do florals ever go out of style?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tones in this outfit, everything goes so beautifully together. Even your hair matches with your coat! And yes your smile is gorj.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so cute! Iove the coral and brown together:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the smile :) And what a lovely dress, brilliant print!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oopsies! amazing outfit i love your coat and the boots especially. and so clever with the brown thigh-highs

      A Thunder Over Blogspot

      Delete
  7. Cute outfit and I love your "key" ring! :)

    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, great outfit. Thanks for listing me as a favorite on your blog!

    -Tim (stayclassic.tumblr.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.