3.29.2012

Crave You

Another day of school, another outfit thrown together whilst half asleep and in a morning rush. Coincidentally, the color combination of my tops worked out perfectly with my wedges and nail polish! I honestly didn't even try matching the two...it was such a pleasant surprise. I scored these wedges during a sale on Dolce Vitas website a few weeks ago, and I absolutely love the color! The color is perfect for spring and the platformed wedge makes them super comfortable; I had no problems walking around in them all day. What do you think of them?
Thanks to the gloomy weather California has had lately, I've fallen into a seasonal depression slump when it comes to outfit variation. I haven't had the motivation to dress in anything but pants and mixtures of layers/colors lately. I'll attempt to wear a dress, but something just always seems off about the outfit. There are so many dresses, skirts and shorts that are hanging neglected in my closet! Here's to hoping that the weather clears up soon, so that it really does reflect the season!
coral blouse: h&m / peter pan oxford: american apparel / tri-blend cardigan: american apparel / embroidered leather belt: vintage / second skin acid wash jeans: cheap monday / coral wedges: dolce vita / rose gold watch: marc by marc jacobs / nailpolish: essie "barbados blue"
Don't you just love the color of these? Swoooooon.

The post title is a song from Flight Facilities featuring Giselle. I've been listening to it non-stop these past few days, it's so wonderful!

17 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so lovely! And I completely agree, what is UP with this weather in California, it's being really strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your style!! :) and your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! Those wedges are awesome in that color. I was admiring those same ones but in a bright royal blue. Love your skinny jeans. Such a delightfully vintage wash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy your outfit skills! I cannot believe you threw this look together as well. You just have effortless style, don't you?
    Haha, I'm definitely swooning over that coral shade on your top and shoes! Those wedges are just the best <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the coral and teal combo- very pretty, and you sure don't look like you're hard up for inspiration at all! also the gloomy weather makes for really great light conditions for photos, and it shows:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is lovely and that nail polish colour is fantastic :D I love your style, your posts always inspire me to create new outfits! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY FLOPpin goodness! Those wedge sandals are amazing. I immediately need/want/love them!! I just checked the Dolce Vita website and they aren't on the site anymore and my heart stopped +_+. But I found them on the Nordstrom website, which now ships to Canada *YAY*. I think I may buy these...if I beat my conscience. I've been needing a pair of adorable wedge sandals! Thank you <3!



    <3 Jo

    http://www.thelittledandy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful! I hope you're able to get them :)

      Delete
  8. Oh that coral! so pretty, both on the top and the sandals. Love the detail that your toenails reflect the colour of your shirt
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm swooning over your shoes!! Love the color palette of your outfit! <3


    Lesly xx
    thriftluster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just adore your effortless style. and those shoes are just perfect!! swooning!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous! Absolutely love the grungy grey tones paired with the slightly faded neony colours, and your nail varnish coordination is just too cute. Glad I found your blog- following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit! Love these colours! Got the same nailpolish on ^^
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fabulous Danielle! The shoes and blouse are such perfect pops of color in this dreary landscape. I love the setting of these photos too. I can't wait until the weather is a bit warmer as well.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just bought these jeans from nastygal! Love how you've styled it. x
    http://thediamondhaze.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.