3.19.2012

Vintage Green

I'm wearing my brand new sunglasses here! I've had my eye on these for quite some time and I finally pulled the trigger. They have the vintage green Ray Ban lens, as well as a transitioning black/tortoise shell frame. I'll have to post detail pictures for you guys soon! I'm also loving these new wedges I received from My Hot Shoes. I've had this strange obsession with orange lately, so when I saw these bad boys on their website I just had to order them. The fact that they match my favorite coat doesn't hurt either...
sweater: california select / blouse: vintage / coat: zara / riding pant: american apparel / 
wedges: c/o myhotshoes / watch: marc by marc jacobs / sunglasses: ray ban "meteor"
Today marks my first official day off for spring break! I've had work every other day (the usual), so I'm totally stoked to have nothing on my plate. Needless to say, I'm San Francisco bound!

9 comments:

  1. ah Im in love with your coat and especially the orange wedges, so cute, and the color is just perfect, isnt it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I LOVE those orange t-strapped wedges! Definitely doesn't hurt that they match your jacket :)

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are absolutely amazing!! I love all the little details of your outfits and the hint of a gorgeous blouse peeking out here! Also, I'd absolutely love any hints/tips on San Francisco thrifting/eating/sightseeing as I'm going there in August so just a small suggestion/request if you're looking for ideas for upcoming posts :) Enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing all your outfits posts, keep it up!


    La Vie à Mon Avis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours in this outfit!
    So perfect for spring!


    http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should be a model for AA you are rocking the riding pants in all your looks! Love your style great layering and great colour combination in all your looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I ADORE this outfit. Definitely one of my favorite outfits of yours.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shoes!
    Great outfit:)

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only just come across your blog, love your style!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.