3.30.2012

Mes Dames S/S12 Lookbook

Happened upon Mes Dames s/s lookbook the other day, and instantly knew these images were too beautiful not 
to share. The ethereal, summery feel of this collection makes my lust for spring weather so much stronger. Nearly 
certain that I  need those high waisted bottoms in my life right now; the same goes for basically every garment 
in this collection. 
Writing this post has left me sitting here, wishing I could frolic around with a sheer dress and flowers in my hair.

(found via Miss Moss' blog)

3 comments:

  1. Holy smokes! These photos are incredible. So dreamy and romantic. Thanks for sharing them with us. Hope you're having a great weekend.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lookbook is beautiful Danielle :) I love the black sheer midi skirt :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.