3.17.2012

Minty

Some more super comfy layering for my long school days. When I first bought this Madewell sweater I thought I would be wearing it weekly, but that hasn't been the case! I sort of forgot about it, though after wearing it the other day I fell in love all over again. I'm also wearing a blouse I picked up from the Jason Wu for Target collection. Unfortunately, it ended up ripping that day I wore it! I was so upset, but the construction on the blouse was far from satisfactory (I ended up returning it). I really loved the color, print and cut, though I guess I expected too much from clothing produced for target. 
When the wind is blowing, my shawl cardigan turns into a cape. I feel like a superhero when wearing it;
 all I need now is a catch phrase and a trusty sidekick.
blouse: jason wu for target / sweater: madewell / tri-blend cardigan: american apparel / viscose shawl cardigan: american apparel / riding pant: american apparel / boots: madewell
Happy Saturday everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Aw, too bad it tore :/
    At least you got one use out of it! Haha, this outfit is so pretty. I love it!
    That shawl cardigan is amazing <3 Love the color and length of it. So comfy it looks like.

    Statement Necklace Giveaway
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jumper! It reminds me of a rugby jersey.
    I hate when you buy something and the quality is lower than it should be, such a dissapointment


    http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your layers are gorgeous!!
    seeing a little bit of each one is really cool. its really cool that you can see each separate layer when you look at the sleeves.
    i love the color of your striped sweater and how it pairs really nicely with the color of your "cape" :)

    that stinks about the shirt from target...i'm sorry to hear that! :(


    ~A
    theaceofheartsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful, and seeing you in those AA riding pants is making me want to get a pair


    La Vie à Mon Avis

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i really love your style when i first spotted it on lookbook
    you are one of my most favourite blogger x
    nice choice on clothes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!! Love your cardigan and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sweater sure equals perfection! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour combos here! The mint and purple go so well together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.