3.24.2012

Drizzle

These photographs were taken right after my last classes before spring break, and I've finally gotten around to posting them. Waking up to a gloomy, cold morning can be very dreary, so I decided to piece together an outfit that was anything but! This wonderfully cozy mustard sweater courtesy of sheinside.com and my green jeans from Zara brought a bit of brightness to my overcast day and lifted my mood in the best way. While the rain ceased for most of my week off of school, it unfortunately started pouring again today. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, but I prefer staying toasty and dry. If only I was still excited to go out and splash around barefoot in puddles the way I used to as a child...
Toughing it out in the rain.
mustard sweater: c/o sheinside.com / plaid button up: urban outfitters / rain parka: american apparel / green jeans: zara / canvas and leather tote: rugby / boots: madewell

ps: sorry about the little hiatus everyone!
Instead of doing homework, chores and tending to my loving blog, I've spent my spring break sleeping in, cuddling with my pup and spending time with my boyfriend/friends. Typical. Overall, I can say that my week off (technically two days, since I worked every other day) was really great. The best part is that it was stress free!

I also have a deal exclusive to my readers: enter the code APR20 at checkout and save 20% off of your sheinside.com order! Discount expires May 30th. Happy shopping!

9 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the few rainy-day outfit posts I've come across... and one of the most stylish rainy day attires!! That mustard jumper is gorgeous...I'm very envious of your collection of lovely brightly coloured jumpers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you have been having a nice relaxing spring break. It's totally important to have some time just for yourself. This outfit is lovely and bright which is a great look in such gloomy weather. I hope it warm up soon.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, and really love your style!
    I am going to follow you :).. hope you'll also visit mine one day!! <3

    XOXFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely lover your sweater!! I almost never actually see something from a blog and go and buy it but I am, like, THIS close (pinchy fingers)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you can see the drops of rain in these photos.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, love the rainy day photos! You look perfectly cozy and chic. Love the mustard yellow sweater paired with the deep green skinnies <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking very fashionable despite the drizzle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog through calivintage's tumblr. I love it! You and your style are absolutely lovely and beautiful! I am following you now, of course =).
    I hope you come by and visit me at thelittledandy.com when you get the chance =).


    http://www.thelittledandy.com/

    <3 Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.