8.13.2011

Mustard Knit





mustard knit cardigan, h&m. blouse, secondhand. PU leather-front leggings, h&m. platforms, forever. sunglasses, ray ban gradient aviator.

I've been looking for the perfect mustard knit cardigan for so long now, and I've finally found one! So glad that I did, with fall creeping in I have every reason to stock up on the fall must have colors. Am I too excited for fall? Maybe. It's definitely my favorite season, and I can't wait to start donning chunky sweaters, thick scarves and winter shoes. Still on the hunt for some great boots, I'm hoping to get a pair soon!
As for my day to day life, I've been enjoying the summer heat with midnight swimming and some great social gatherings. Even though summer has been so relaxing, I'm absolutely stoked on starting school again. Time to get those intellectual juices a flowing. I hope all are enjoying their summer months as well! 

1 comment:

  1. oh wow I love that cardigan!

    http://bambiandthemonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.