9.01.2011

black, white and red all over.


back behind my boyfriends house, again. like I said, you'll be seeing a lot of it from now on since I'm up there tuesdays, thursdays and fridays. 



polka-dot top, secondhand. pants, zara. boots, h&m. jewelry, vintage/h&m/flea market 


caught me mid sentence, hand flail and all! boy aren't I attractive. 


Okay, maybe not just black white and red. It had a nice ring to it, that's all. Add in some navy hues along with my gold/orange/brown jewelry, and you've got the whole package. 
Quick outfit post before I need to head back to class. Instead of blogging, I spent my class break sipping on some seriously tasty espresso from a nearby outdoor coffee joint, Haven's Cafe. I stumbled across this cafe's yelp page yesterday as I was searching for places that sold Ecco coffee, a local Bay Area coffee that was ranked second best in a recent tasting contest. Only a few minutes walking distance from campus, this place is definitely going to be an everyday stop while I'm at school. 
As you can see, I bough red pants! YES. I've been wanting some of these for about a month now, and I knew that Zara was likely to have a pair I would love. I was right! These pants are purrrfect for F/W. I can already see myself wearing them with my camel & mustard coats, a floppy hat and some chunky brown heeled boots. As for the shirt, I've actually had it for quite some time now, I've just never gotten the chance to wear it. With whole large polka dot trend is back in, I thought; why not? 
In other new, my boyfriends birthday is tomorrow! This is the third birthday I'll have spent with him, and I'm so glad I'm able to have such a phenomenal man in my life. It'll be his 21st birthday, most likely filled with blurred shenanigans, so of course I'm quite excited...hope everyone enjoys their weekends!




2 comments:

  1. love the pop of color! the red is adorable!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve your big ring and your blog!! Visit me at http://loveleske.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.