1.03.2012

Dooney & Desert





scarf, striped top & knit cardigan, gap. tri blend cardi & riding pants, american apparel. desert boots, report. satchel, dooney & bourke. watch, marc by marc jacobs.


My favorite part of this bag is the tassels; the under-side is green suede! 




Finally, a post debuting the stealer of my soul; my lovely new dooney & bourke. This satchel is by far my favorite purse I've ever had (with the lovely Coach my bf bought me trailing right behind).  The inside of the bag is a green suede on top, with a canvas red lining the bottom. Yes, while those may be Christmas colors, this bag will not be left behind in the winter season; I'll be filling this baby with school supplies, sketch materials and everything in between that keeps me going from day to day.
Well, I'm off to spend the day in San Francisco; have a lovely Tuesday everyone!

now playing: Washed Out

6 comments:

  1. love your style! i'm from dc and its always fun to find other american bloggers :) following!

    http://sierranovotny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag and really love the shoes too!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your cozy layers. The bag is awesome. We have it where I work and I can't lie, I've totally been lusting after those tassels!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love checking out your blog ^^ your hair is so pretty and the photos are delightful!



    xxx

    http://kissmequick-kissmenow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit, love the knit wear xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so stunning -- and if your bag disappears from your closet one night, do not panic. I probably have it HAH :)

    xx,
    Ellen
    http://www.mintgreensubmarine.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.