4.01.2012

Greens & Paprika

Ah, more layering. How predictable of me. I'm a sucker for color, but this outfit made me feel like a lumberjack/christmas tree fusion (which is the best kind). I haven't worn this flannel in forever, but it's actually one of my favorite vintage garments. The pattern on the front is different from that of the back and sleeve cuffs, and the collar is made of a super nice corduroy. Hopefully I'll be able to show you detailed pictures of the back once the weather heats up! The reason I haven't worn this killer shirt is because of my mess of a closet. I'm in desperate need of some sort of closet organization. Clothing often goes "missing", and I end up completely forgetting that I own it. I also really need to sort through and get rid of some of my clothing! The hanging rack in my closet is on the verge of bellowing because of the strain my clothes leaves on it. If there was ever a need for me to do some spring cleaning, now is definitely the time. Are there any particular ways you like to keep your clothes organized? I need all the help I can get to sort out the outrageousness that is my closet.
plaid flannel with corduroy collar: vintage /  double breasted cardigan: american apparel / wool sweater: urban outfitters (thanks to my bf) / lace tee: vintage / belt: vintage / colored jeans: zara / shoes: secondhand / rose gold watch: marc by marc jacobs / nailpolish: essie "barbados blue"
lipstick: YSL Rogue Volupte, "red muse"

Happy Sunday everyone!

16 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the layering. You're the queen of it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layering, and I love the great casual-chic vibe you're channelling! The red lipstick is a really nice touch too- adds a hint of glamour without being too much. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look. as for the closet organization, I like to sort my dresses by colors - but it doesn't last longer than a month or so. As for the rest, I keep the season appropriate items on the front racks and the ones I don't wear at the moment in the back (i.e. right now winter coats, sweaters).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love the colours you wear.
    As for wardrobe organisation, I find a huge clearout the best thing. I follow A Pair and a Spare's wardrobe rehab ideas- try everything on, if it doesn't fit or doesn't make you feel good then get rid. Sort what needs mending or altering, put everything else back neatly! Good luck with it, its always a mammoth task!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are plenty of times where I stumble over clothes that I totally forgot I even had, or misplace clothes that I havn't even worn yet, so I understand how you feel about the closet disorganization

    La Vie à Mon Avis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that lipstick color looks absolutely luscious on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx for sharing this nice post. You are looking gorgeous and outfits is most suited on you. Designer outfits are created with comfort in mind and everyone now days want to look fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your outfit is amazing. You played with those color nicely. Oh and I really love your lipstick ;D

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so beautiful! Love these colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ur so beautiful ...i can be just jelous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could you be any cuter?! I adore your hair. Bangs suit you well--so well!...SWELL..haha.

    <3 Jo


    http://www.thelittledandy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The most beautiful lumberjack I've ever seen!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found out your blog by accident and I'm so loving your outfits! I'm definitely going to start following you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.