11.02.2011

We Can Do It!


Me, dressed up as Rosie the Riveter for Halloween. See those guns? Yeah, they're huge; I lift weights on the daily.


My costume was a standard outfit I threw together with clothing I already had. All I did was add in a screwdriver, and I was ready to celebrate! 


scarf worn as headband, vintage. denim romper, secondhand. opaque tights, american apparel. sneakers, vans low-pro. lipstick, ysl rogue volupte in red muse. nails, opi.


Happy belated Halloween! I didn't do much at all to celebrate the holiday (there isn't much to do if you're under 21 *sobs*), though I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent with friends. My evening consisted of wandering around Chestnut Street in SF, munching on a delicious veggie burger and girl talk with the ladies & effeminate man friends. I was finally able to see the people I've been missing, which was definitely the highlight of my night. 
What did you do for Halloween? I hope it was splendid!

6 comments:

  1. love it, creative! the red lipstick is bangin! :)

    xo

    April Lyn

    http://www.thesuitfordreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such an awesome Halloween costume!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween costume.You looks pretty in this costume.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hummmmm I want lick your feet with vans :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.