11.29.2011

Feline



infinity scarf & sheer blouse, gap. cardigan(s) & velvet leggings, american apparel. booties, zara.



Always loving the oh so comfy layers autumn is allowing me don; the leaves have been falling even more, and I cannot stress enough that this is my favorite season. If autumn was a person, I would get on one knee with a big ol' ring in a jiffy.



Sorry about the serious lack of posts everyone, this past week (break and all) has been absolutely insane. In the past few days, I've worked a 14 hour shift for the dreadful black friday (it was horrible), celebrated my 20th birthday with friends/the bf at a tequila lounge in the Mission, and wrote a five page essay in a single night. I'm currently running on five hours of sleep, so I've decided to kick back, watch The Devil Wears Prada and cuddle with my pup. This little break is definitely deserved after the paper I demolished last night.
By the way, currently writing this blog post out on my new iPad 2!! My awesome friend Travis gifted it to me as a bday/xmas gift and I could not be happier. I also received some other amazing gifts: a Marc by Marc Jacobs rose gold watch, Chanel black pearl nailpolish, tickets to see Jean Paul Gaultier's iconic show at the De Young in SF and more. I'll be posting in detail about my gifts soon!
I've received so much love from family and friends over the past week, whether it was Thanksgiving dinner or day trips to San Francisco. So thankful for the support those close to me offer daily; the little time I spend with them makes my hectic schedule worth it.

I hope all of you are doing well and as always, thank you for reading! xox

**ps: read my latest interview with BANGSTYLE here!**


4 comments:

  1. You are looking fabulous!!! I love all the layers in this outfit and the fact that they are all fairly light just piled on to the extreme. The colors are gorgeous too. I'm so glad to hear that your birthday was awesome. What great presents, and great friends you must have!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color mixing and the layering...
    Got your blog from bangstyle.com
    Looks great, congrats.
    You're more than welcome to stop by mine
    http://theindietrendy.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your genius layering, yo. <3 !

    xx,
    Ellen
    http://www.mintgreensubmarine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable look!! i love it!
    iF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://artsecommunication.blogspot.com/ U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.