11.23.2011

Warehouse Sale

A handful of long overdue photographs of the AA warehouse sale I went to the other week. Found some absolutely amazing deals, the best being a pair of apricot trousers for $20 and lace stirrup leggings for $18. AA is known for their bright basics, though they also have some phenomenal staple items. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any chiffon skirts (as if owning two isn't enough) though the prices of everything else made up for it!





A photograph I shot right before entering the warehouse; the least fearful seagull I've ever met. 


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! xx 
♥ 

3 comments:

  1. Those are almost my picture of heaven. SO jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It probably took you a long time to find what you were looking for. Well, that usually happens in a warehouse sale. There are great finds, but you'll find better ones after. My girlfriend has never been to one, since she's kind of a workaholic person… I'd probably bring her to one when she's free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, how many items were you able to bring home? The idea of clearance sales is pure genius! The big ones can reduce shoppers to anxious wrecks prior to the sales, but I wonder sometimes how much tiring it is for the people behind checkout counters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.