11.23.2011

Broken Sundown

Spending my first day off in quite awhile cleaning, doing homework and working on an art history analysis paper. Thankfully tomorrow afternoon will be filled with relaxation, good food and familial bonding. Once this semester is over I will be so relieved to have some free time on my hands! 



My lovely boyfriend got this Dooney & Bourke purse for me as an early birthday gift! Almost positive that brings my D&B count up into the double digits...



blazer/dress/d&b purse, vintage. infinity scarf, gap. booties, zara. 

Happy Wednesday everyone! xox

now playing: cocorosie, "werewolf"

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. It's very country manor chic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love style vintage so much kiss ! soo nicee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this outfit on lookbook and totally fell in love with it ! :) you have amazing style, and now I'm following your blog :)

    xoxo

    if you want, please check out mine :)

    pinka-panska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're amazing girl! We got featured together on Bangstyle! You got a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.