11.18.2011

Fruit Salad

The title of this post pretty much says it all. Though I love fall and all of the browns, reds and oranges that come with it, indulging in neon color blocking is something I just cannot resist. Wearing vibrant colors also helps to evoke cheerfulness (for me at least), and I definitely won't pass that up!


I just bought these trousers last week from the American Apparel warehouse sale. They were only $20, and they're in perfect condition. I've actually been looking for trousers this color for quite some time! The warehouse sale had such amazing deals, and I was absolutely thrilled to find dozens of items for a quarter of the retail price! I'll be posting pictures of the sale tomorrow, so stay tuned for that as well! 





blouse, secondhand. blazer, secondhand. trousers, american apparel. booties, h&m. necklace, h&m. clutch, american apparel. 




happy friday everyone!

now playing: yeah yeah yeahs, "tick"





9 comments:

  1. I love all of the colours in this outfit! It looks amazing, lovely blog, xx

    http://glitterandpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are so beautiful it's kind of unfair. I've long been considering that zippy American Apparel clutch myself! How is it with holding shape while stuffed with phone/makeup/wallet?

    xx,
    Ellen
    http://www.mintgreensubmarine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors!! you look amazing! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors,besides I'd never match them as good as you did!

    xoxo

    Hajarique

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning. Those colours together make me very happy indeed! & your so lucky to get sale AA stuff, well jealous. Wonderful blog, followed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I love the way you combined those colors,
    especially love the color of the pants,
    that model is also great btw!

    Love it (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. love everything that ur wearing!!:)

    Salvee
    http://salveelangella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.