7.06.2011

Drying of the Lawns


crop top: h&m // diy shorts: vintage levi's // purse: dooney&bourke // sunglasses: oliver people's 




(Jack the Shih Tzu, he just recently got his summer haircut)

For the fourth, I spent the day up at my boyfriends apartment, and brought Jack (the Shih Tzu) with me! I was lucky enough to get the day off of work. Though I'm far from patriotic, Monday provided some great bonding time with my pup and boyfriend. The three of us had bundles of fun meandering around downtown and resting in the shade under trees, trying to get away from the dry heat. Since the weather was relentless up at my loves humble abode, we spent most of the day in the park, or driving around in my air conditioned car. Jack was enjoying himself, though he was panting harder then I've ever seen before (Richard and I kept splashing him with water, in an attempt to keep him cool). As far as my outfit goes, I decided that wearing a thin crop blouse was the best (and coolest) option, along with my cutoff Levi's. Here I'm wearing my newest sunglasses by Oliver People's, called the "Blondell". I am absolutely in love with them! They're the largest sunglasses I own, and only pair (besides my Ralph Lauren) that are not Ray Bans. At first, I was hesitant with the purchase, since I'm not used to larger, feminine glasses. I tend to stick with the iconic styles, but this pair has turned out to be one of my new favorites! Hope everyone enjoyed their fourth, have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is beautiful. I love all of your outfits <3
    I'm following you now :)

    http://amyloufashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.